Terms and Conditions of Use of Winstone Aggregates Website
These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) apply to all users of Winstone Aggregates’ (“WA”) website (the “Website”). By viewing and using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms then you should stop accessing and using the Website immediately.
- Copyright:The design of, and all content appearing on the Website, are the copyright of WA (or WA’s suppliers where applicable). No part of the Website may be:(a) distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or(b) resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form); except that you may print, or download to your computer, extracts from the Website only for your own use (or for use in any financial model or presentation for the purpose of analysing the financial performance or position of WA), without the express permission of WA.
- Trademarks: All trademarks, brands and other intellectual property owned by or licensed to WA (or a subsidiary of WA) which appear on the Website may not be used without WA’s express written permission.
- Not an Offer: Nothing in the Website constitutes an offer of securities to the public for the purposes of the Securities Act 1978 or otherwise.
- Hyperlinking: WA reserves the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease using or providing any link upon WA’s request. You may not frame any part of the Website with advertising or other revenue generating material.
- Links Provided: The Website may include links to third party materials (“Linked Sites”). WA is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with Linked Sites or their operators. Links to Linked Sites are provided for your convenience only, and the inclusion of any link to a Linked Site does not imply that WA checks, endorses, approves or agrees with any content provided on or by the Linked Site, or has any association with the Linked Site’s operators.
- Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Website are solely between you and the advertiser. WA is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings.
- Disclaimer: WA makes the Website and information and material contained therein available to you as a general information service only. Nothing on the Website constitutes professional advice. The material provided on the Website has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual user.
- Limitation of Liability: While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the Website are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, WA does not give any warranty of accuracy or reliability of information to you or any other person. To the fullest extent permitted by law, WA excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to your use of the Website and any content on or accessed through the Website. WA will not be responsible for errors or misstatements, or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, or loss of profits).
- Law: These Terms are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand. By using the Website, you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in respect of any matters or disputes arising in connection with use of the Website.
- Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or these Terms please contact WA.
WA respects your privacy. Any information that you provide is held with care and will not be used other than as
outlined within this policy.
- Information Collection: WA will only collect personal information from you when it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. Details of your personal information are collected by Winstone Aggregates, 812 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Use and Retention of Information: Personal information provided to WA will be used and accessed only by WA and its staff for the purpose of replying or attending to your requests from or in connection with the Website. We will not share your personal information with anyone else, unless it is to respond to law enforcement requests or is required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations. WA will not retain your personal information for a longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
- Access and Correction of Information: You have the right to access and request a correction to your personal information. To ensure that your personal information on WA’s records is accurate and up-to-date, please notify WA of any changes as soon as possible via the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
- Security: Winstone Aggregates has security measures in place to help protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All information is stored in a secure operating environment.